Thursday, March 31, 2005

Bathroom Etiquette, Part 2

Ok, this is private info about the anal retentive side that I try to keep hidden, so keep it quiet. When I'm in the bathroom, doin' a dook, I absolutely must read something. It's hardwired into my system, I have to do it. I get fidgety and uncomfortable if I'm not reading. I have resorted to reading the ingredients list on a shampoo bottle when I couldn't get my hands on anything else.

This becomes a problem when taking the orcs to Mordor at work. I have opened my wallet to read the contents found there. Being there's really nothing more I can get off of the back of my Hollywood Video card, I've moved on to something else (this is where the anal part comes in. Well, the other anal part). I will open my wallet, take out the one dollar bills, and arrange them first by Federal Reserve location (and the letters representing them) and then by serial number - smallest to largest.

Yup, I know. I have a problem.

No comments: