Tuesday, March 29, 2005

BCHP Presents, An Evening With...

We were talking last night, and I was expressing my love for those moments when you're at a show and the audience is so keyed in to the performers that some little vocal phrase or some little guitar trill just sends a collective rush through the entire crowd. Without provocation, without forethought, all of us yell or sigh or laugh or weep for the sheer wonder of it all.

I realize this morning that same love holds for that exact collective thrill when four of you are talking and drinking whiskey at the tiny kitchen table, way too late on a Monday night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I love the little trill which just sends a collective rush without provocation, without forethought, forcing me to yell or sigh or laugh or weep for the sheer wonder of it all when i pee.