Saturday, October 20, 2007

Depressive Slide For The Wonder Twins

“Okay, seriously Jayna, if we’re going to do our part in trying to do something about the rampant consumerism that’s going on, we better get a move on.”

“Jiminy Christmas, you Donny Osmond looking mother fucker,” she replied while half heartedly flinging her hand his way.

“Wonder Twin powers – Activate!”

While Zan took a moment for to think up the bestest watery object he could muster, Jayne jumped in with a sarcastic lilt to her voice.

“Shape of a giant toad.” And as per usual, she turned into what she stated.

“Giant toad? You’re going with giant toad? Oh that’ll be really useful.”

“Do not mess with me today douche bag, I am not in the mood for your passive aggressive crap.”

“Sweet Poseidon’s puckered anus, you wanna see passive-aggressive Jayna? You wanna see passive-aggressive? Just because you’re in a bad mood doesn’t mean that you need to force everyone else into one. Form of a giant ice toad.”

An exact replica of Jayna’s donkey sized amphibian, made of ice, appeared where Zan stood.

“How you like me now?” He asked.

“Do you realize that I could melt you with my frog pee? I’m out.” Jayna’s toad shuffled off.

“Where are you… But I’m… This is no way to fight crime and complacency! How am I gonna get anywhere?”

“If you can get that blue-balled monkey off your mom for long enough, maybe he’ll carry you.” She continued on, singing the newest piece she and her death metal group Shemp’s Tumor were working on, “These Are The Things That I See With My Eyes When I Look (Atchoo)”

“Hey that’s Gleek you’re talk… And it’s your mom too!”


Rocktober song of the day: “Divine Hammer” by The Breeders

1 comment:

Dave said...

But... but whatever happened about the rampant consumerism??