Thursday, February 28, 2008

Short Shrift

Ran out of time for a posting, damn this work straight to the bowels of hell. I started the day off with a mad desire for more sleep and then an argument with my boss (which had nothing to do with sleep). I have since been tying to focus on happy things. Things like:

  • The gray drizzle burned off to give us one of those fairly glorious, early spring days – you can hear the crocus’ sing (thankfully they sound nothing like the band Krokus).
  • The Sasquatch Festival line up this year.
  • The news that there’s to be an Arrested Development movie next year.

Tomorrow, I’m coming back with a story about golf. Who’s excited? I know I am.


Feb(r)uary Song of the Day: A twofer Thursday with “Jed’s Other Poem (Beautiful Ground)" by Grandaddy and then “Untrustable/Part 2 (About Someone Else)” by Built To Spill.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who's excited?

If I was a puppy, my tail would be wagging and I would be peeing with anticipation.