Wednesday, April 09, 2008

A Mystery, Wrapped In An Enigma

It's a question that has plagued mankind for years now, and I'm beginning to think there will never be an answer.

Who let the dogs out?

Who? Who? Who?

It's a conspiracy of massive proportians, and I'm beginning to think Haliburton, in cahoots with the CIA, had something to do with it.

Perhaps the dogs let themselves out. Has anyone considered this? Considered what implications this holds for the rest of us?

I'm going to tell my young son to stay sharp, stay diligent, so that one day he may walk into the Hall of Records, head held high, and learn the awful truth.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

one of my junior high boyfriends told me that i am a mystery wrapped in an enigma.

there's your answer to that one. when riley asks you what that means, just say: "mercedes."

Anonymous said...

what are we going to call those german cars then?

Unknown said...

"Who? Who?".