Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Two Word Blacktop

Gentry Retrorocket

Work riding me like a... like a... too damn tired.

Today I mimed punching a pregnant lady in the belly, popping out her kid, slapping the kid and then pushing the baby back up in there. This is the sort of thing that work can do to a fella, and I want to be extra special clear here; bitch deserved it.

So as I had to contend with the fate of the world as it relates to coffee and coffee flavored beverages all day, you get the two word posting. I'm sorry, although this posting is now becoming slightly more than those two words.

I like the word combo, it rolls off the tongue and brings to mind something classic and classy, with just a touch of 50's camp. It does not however bring to mind the collaboration of Axl Rose and Sebastian Bach, and shouldn't everything?


Zeptember song of the day: "Wearing and Tearing". Not so epic sure, but rocks like all get out.

No comments: