Thursday, September 27, 2007

Row Meets Roses

Back before the grunge vaccine pushed back the rampant spread of dastardly hair metal, there was Sebastian Bach from Skid Row. He had the hair, oh my, did he have the hair. There are some of you out there who may be wondering what Mr. Bach has been up to of late. I’m guessing it would be the same slender group concerning themselves over the activities of Poison’s Bret Michaels.

Well get ready to stop holding your breath…

“I texted Axl,” Bach recalls. “I go, ‘Hey, dude, when are you gonna come and sing on my record?’ I was just joking. But he never ceases to amaze me. And his response was, ‘When? Where? Where is the studio?’ I was, like, ‘Pinch me, I’m dreaming.’”

And then I was all like, pinch us all S.B., we’re all dreaming.
sb and axl

Can you believe it? In our day and age, we’re lucky enough to see the combined “talents” of two frontmen brought together by a complete disregard for their relevancy. Two men who last tasted fame when Bush the First was ass raping the country. It’s nice to know they text each other.

As for music that matters:


Zeptember song of the day: “Kashmir”

No comments: