Monday, March 31, 2008

Right Now I Feel Like A Dead Guy

Busy today, it ain’t gonna clear up tomorrow, so I’m trying this typing as quickly as the words come into my mind thing.

Spent an insane amount of time in the theater this weekend for tech rehearsal, 10 AM to 10 PM both Saturday and Sunday. I’m tired. That sort of tired where you hear your own voice talking to somebody and then wonder just who in the hell that is talking.

Any good stories? Nothing that isn’t funny outside the haze of exhaustion and theater dust. A lot of shop talk and 6 weary cast members busting their asses to do a good show. There are some nightmare stories regarding this run that I will have to share with you all over whiskies as there are bridges I don’t want to burn.

We have a preview tomorrow, then an official opening night Wednesday, April 2nd. If folks in the area can’t be enticed to see this show by an amazingly talented cast, or by an interesting take on the reality TV phenomenon, perhaps you can be enticed by scene change music that is compiled mostly of Led Zeppelin.

It’s a far better thing to leave rehearsal with “Kashmir” stuck in my head than it is to leave with “Don’t You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Me”, which has happened in the past…

No comments: