Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Billytown, Billyvannia

The fact that nearly everything in the south is named after Robert E. Lee, a general for the confederate army who has achieved god-like status to a gaggle of drooling freak show escapees, is just another reason why it’s embarrassing for me to be part of a country that has the south as part of the country. Oh, and if you’re from the south? Fuck off, I don’t care.

However, all of that being said, I’m heavy into the idea of EVERYTHING in some section of the world being named after ME. I would like to become so popular that cities, neighborhoods and stores are named after me. Places like Billysburg, or Billys Hope, or Billy Falls, or San Billy. Restaurants named Billy’s Grilly, a street through Billy Park called Billy Way, a religion called Billianity.

I’d even just take a freeway overpass named after me, the Billy 4th Avenue Viaduct…

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I reckon its about time to form a billitia, to come and bill the crap out of Billisville.

PS. I am related to Mr. E. Lee (7th cousin removed, me thinks). Guess that explains a lot?

Anonymous said...

Well, explains why you like riding horses and are heavy into slaves I guess.

Anonymous said...

Its not nice to call your mom a horse, dude.

Anonymous said...

She's down. She told me she loves when you do your Paul Revere. When I made the mistake of asking, she said it's when you ride her, and yell out in an English accent, "The british are coming! The British are coming!"

Anonymous said...

Hey, now... I represent that remark!