Thursday, April 21, 2005

We Are What We Hate

There is this guy who starts bitching about old people on the phone who ramble and talk slowly. I mean loudly and dramatically bitching about it. He pushes the mute button and says charming things like “why don’t you put your head in a fucking oven”.

The irony in this is that said guy rambles and pontificates loudly on any fan boy subject that enters his trying-too-hard-to-be-twenty-five-again head. I know, I mean I know that he’ll be that old guy who calls 1-800 customer service lines just to have somebody to talk to.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i met husbands 2, 3, and 5 while chatting on 1-900 numbers. oh wait. you were talking about 1-800 numbers. i only got a hand job from those.

Anonymous said...

You are so much like mom that it scares me. Except she used to pay ME for handjobs.

Anonymous said...

that's my mom, too.

Anonymous said...

hey! IM 25!
i don talk about heads in ovens... unless its your head... my oven. hubba hubba. biffy wont mind.

Anonymous said...

I love it when someone can take suicide imagery and make it hot! Sexy hot! Happy fun fun sexy Mchot hot!

Anonymous said...

I like having old people over for dinner. They taste good.

Anonymous said...

It's true. And vegetarians? They taste like chicken.