Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Coming Soon

Got the call. I was at work for a whole of about 7 minutes when Biff called and told me it might be time to come home. And so I walked right back, all the glorious Pixies that my ipod could dish up couldn't wash out the heart palpatating news that we could have a baby today.

Currently at home, waiting on contractions to increase, moms on their way...

Oh and hey, by the by, something I never need to see again (besides The Cutting Edge): A doctor placing his hands up inside my wife's vajayjay and saying, "there's the head". At least this time he managed to not say, "2 fingers going in".

Then again, I guess this is something I'm going to need to watch at least one more time.

Hopefully news soon, we're jumping in.


No!vember song of the day: Oh No! by Camper Van Beethoven.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was able to get more then two fingers in there...couldn't resist, sorry.

But seriously, they got pizza for us at work, you totally missed out.

Unknown said...

At least he didn't fist her. Yet.

Good luck, Billy McBilly and Bif McBilly. I got a little tear in my eye for you guys and prayers in my heart. Say hi to Lordica for me!

Anonymous said...

Wheee! I have been reloading your website every 2 minutes in anticipation!! Good luck and take loads of photos!!!

Anonymous said...

good vibes! good vibes!

Anonymous said...

Interesting thought jenny h. I suppose that technically, "luck" has nothing to do with it does it? ...I really don't know what to wish you... happy contractions?

Not sure, but whatever it is, good times and you are in my thoughts... (no, not THAT way you pervs).

Bud said...

Yea...photos of the head!

mandy said...

even better- photos of the vajayjay... to add to the ones i ALREADY have

mandy said...

beth and bill are in the hospital.
we stopped by to show support and then QUICKLY realized it might not be the best time to do that and promptly left.
but they both looked like the beautiful troopers they are (bill and beth).
thats as much as i know.

Anonymous said...

Mandy, I thought what with all the talk of vajayjay, you would be the first one at the scene lending a helping hand.

Thanks for the update!

Exelus said...

wot, no webcam feed!?

Anonymous said...

Daaaaaaaaaaaaad... Mandy is teasing me... make her stop... it's not nice...

http://momoneymandy.blogspot.com/2006/11/melucky.html

mandy said...

man kc! if he reads this, and doesnt post the update, it means he doesnt love you (like we have all suspected)

Anonymous said...

dude... wow!