Thursday, November 30, 2006

Hey Critter, Again

Had I written a post yesterday, it probably would of read like something a homeless dude on PCP wrote on a BART station bathroom wall with a mustard packet. I was out of it, and emotionally drained. Things aren't a ton better today, not a whole lot of sleep, but we're gonna try it valiant readers, we're gonna try.

I probably would have remembered to tell you that the clouds broke long enough for me to see the Olympics covered in snow on that walk home from work on Tuesday, that Tuesday that seems like weeks ago, on someone else's calendar. Had I posted this yesterday, I probably would have told you that seeing the mountains, and thinking of you coming so soon made me cry, and certainly not for the last time.

Had I posted yesterday, I would have told you that you kept me up far longer than was necessary, and put your mom through a lot. But today, I cannot blame you for anything. You are way too beautiful when you fall asleep on my arm.

Had I posted yesterday, I would have ended with the No!vember songs of the day: No Surprises by Radiohead and No Quarter by Led Zeppelin.

Chill out, I'll be right back...

No comments: