Friday, August 03, 2007

Part 6 - Four Funerals And A Wedding

I’m not gonna lie to you, I feel we have that sort of relationship, I’m tired. We had our preview of the show last night to a rousing and fired up crowd of three. Oh, and at our normal run time, which is 11, which means I don’t get home till after 1, which is reasoning behind the being tired thing.

If my jobby job hadn’t gone all Homeland Security on the website where I keep my pictures, you would see below a purple postcard advertising the show. Apparently we have some sort of jihad against flickr.com or something – or it could have been the monkey sex pictures I was looking at… Anyway, I will take care of this oversight when I get home.

So tonight is opening night, and the grand finale of this six part soap opera parody that has consumed a lot of my time over the last year. I’m going to be sad to see this fucker go, knowing I will never work with this same group in this same capacity again. But I’m also jazzed about going out there and seeing this beast off in grand style, surrounded by a cast I am proud to call Darryl.

I call the cast as a whole Darryl, not each individual member. Whatever, I’m tired, see above.

Again, if you find yourselves in Seattle during the next four weekends and you like drinking and inappropriate jokes in a theater type setting, come by and see us.

I’m now going to go act like I’m listening to what an instructor is saying.

No comments: