Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Mood And Australia

I’m in an all day class today and I’m really excited. Read “excited” as “bored by the prospect of” and “really” as “really”.

I’m going to learn about the power of my career. I’m hoping it’s the ability to breath under water. Or super heated laser beam eyes.

I’m a little beat as I spent a better part of last night tossing and turning. Part of me was worried about not being able to post today – seriously. Part of me was obsessed with Australia coming up with knock off versions of everything in the world. This seemed funnier when I was losing sleep over it.

I’m going to recommend that you read the Australian Billy Cleans His Plate today. If I had the time, I would totally build one and fill it with stories of vegemite. And marsupials, man you cannot go wrong with marsupials.

I’m off for class, books in hand. I’m still really excited (see above)


Song Stuck In My Head Right Now: “My Iron Lung” by Radiohead

No comments: