Friday, July 08, 2005

Dear Everybody,

I want to write something heartbreaking and honest. I want to write something shocking and so god damned funny you nearly pee yourself. I want to write something that makes you realize that, yeah, life is alright after all. I want to write something that makes you fall in love with everything again. I want to write something that puts a little wiggle in your stride, that gives you that little gleam in your eye that people passing jealously assume is some wonderful secret. I want to write something that makes you remember this moment of this day.

I want to write a love letter to all of my friends. I want them to feel the love they send coming back to them, clean and honest and true. I want you all to walk your days, nodding your heads in unison, all with the same great song playing in your heads.

And those smiles…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But you already do...

Anonymous said...

Thanks you kc! You are really too good to me.

Anonymous said...

I will smile and laugh that secret laugh thinking about all my friends and family....I promise.

...for at least week...until I forget again....and then I'll read your stuff again and remember yet again.

I love you Billy...smiles b