Thursday, September 21, 2006

Barely Back

Sorry.

Sick for days.

Sinus infection equals pain and dizziness.

So backed up with work, I have no time for proper posting. I will say though:

I was so cranky sick that no movie choices were working for me. I spent a majority of the last couple of days sleeping through Simpsons episodes.

On walking into the building this morning I was taken with the early morning darkness and wet streets. I was reminded of childhood and love.

The silver lining portion of this morning brought to me by a package from New Jersey including a T Shirt and copy of Secaucus by The Wrens. One of said Wrens also handwrote a thank you on the envelope.


Zeptember songs of the day for the last couple:
Saturday – You Shook Me
Sunday – Misty Mountain Hop
Monday – D’yer Mak’er
Tuesday – In The Evening
Wednesday – Tea For One
and today? – The Ocean – hell yeah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you wear the wren shirt tonight...and nothing else??