Monday, September 25, 2006

Dishes And A Graham Cracker Crust Are Next

Would it make this posting awkward if I told you I was doing it from the bathroom?

Today is Monday, is housework day, it is when I get on a ‘roid rage cleaning bender and end up frustrated at losing hours of the day by trying to do too many things at one time. I’m way easily distracted sometimes

The kitty corner house was having some loud ass party action last night. At one point after midnight there was a group countdown to something that my twisted mind could only imagine as filthy. I will only say that in my imagination it involved nakedness, scone batter and various penetrations of various kinds.

I really only got on here today to update today’s Zeptember song of the day. Today’s song, if not my absolute favorite Zeppelin song, is pretty goddamn high on the list...


Zeptember song of the day: Hey Hey What Can I Do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steroids or hemorrhoids?

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Zeptember!
Fuckin' a!

Anonymous said...

I'll ask your mom tonight what the countdown was for.