Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm Looking At You Ethan

Okay, I'm not going to make a big deal out of it, but when you mocked my sculpture Super Turd in the Valley of Dragons, well it really hurt. And you probably don't even remember. You said, "it looks like Super Turd in the Valley of Other Turds" and everybody laughed. And looking back now, yeah, I guess it was kinda funny, but seriously that grade school clay is tough medium to work in. You never tried it, you were always content to play it safe with glue sticks and sparkles, and shoot I gotta say it, it's been done. What envelope were you going stretch with that?

After your pack of giggling jackals left, Tom stayed behind to tell me that he thought my sculpture looked cool, and that you were a jerk. Did you know that? That Tom thought you were a jerk?

And okay, maybe it was a little uncalled for in the scheme of things, but it was me that slipped the slice of provolone into your club sandwich even though I knew you had a serious dairy allergy. I kinda thought you worked up the allergy bit as a way to get attention, I mean you always thought you were so cool bringing in stuff like candied ginger and things to share with the class and then acting like a big shot because you ate candied ginger at home all the time. Newsflash guy, your parents bought that stuff, it wasn't your idea.

So anyway, I'm sorry for the whole paramedic thing, but seriously, you were a jerk. I just had to get that off my chest. I feel bad that there was that whole cold shoulder thing at the monkey bars that one time, and I guess I just needed you to know.

Man, I've been holding onto that for 17 years...

1 comment:

mandy said...

man billy. you were a dick.