Wednesday, June 06, 2007

It's Late. No Lil, It's Early

Random sleepy headed thoughts while I tried in vain to get a baby back to sleep at 3 something in the morning:

*There's never going to be a positive side to waking up bloody.
*When Tom and/or Jerry would wipe "Vanishing Cream" on themselves and become invisible... I loved that.
*I wish there really was a Landspeeder from Star Wars.
*I bet a little bit of bourbon would knock this kid out but good.
*Why the hell are my eyes so dry when I wake up?
*There's a container of tofu in the back of the fridge that should be probably thrown the hell out.
*Seriously, the soft babbling is much better than the screaming. No... Don't start screaming again.
*I bet I sleep with my eyes open. I wish I could see that, I bet it's creepy.
*"Your bone's got a little machine"
*I think this exercise ball needs more air.
*I wish they had Friday the 13th Part 3 in super 3D on DVD. I'd watch the shit out of it.
*Kickers, it's 3 something in the morning, even the junkies outside are passed out.
*I wonder, with the windows open and all, if the people in the building across the street can hear him hollering.
*I could practice throwing knives, I mean not for a job or anything, but it would be a cool thing to do well.

And on the final march around the apartment, I again glimpsed the window across the street where there stands a male mannequin with its back to the street. I saw it for the first time the other day when I was once again showing Riley what was going on outside. I kept glancing over to it, believing it to be a real guy, and wondering what would keep a guy standing in one place, so still, for so long. My thinking was a blowjob of course.

1 comment:

mandy said...

that guy never fails to scare the bejesus out of me every time i pass him