Monday, June 06, 2005

2 Guys Walk Into A Bar...

"Do you remember that show about an animator who keeps seeing his creations everywhere? Like they’re rotoscoped into the scenes or something? Nobody else can see them, just him, and they say funny stuff in funny voices…"
"They were actually rotoscoped?"
"Well, I don’t know. I don’t do animation, I don’t know all the technical jubb-jubb."
"Have you gotten highlights or something?"
"What?"
"Your hair, you’ve gotten highlights haven’t you?"
"A friend of mine did it. Does it look good? I think he fucked it up a little bit do you see that huge white streak right there."
"Are you trying to hit on me?"
"What? Fuck you! How many drinks have you had?"
"Four. But seriously dude, highlights? Isn’t that a little gay?"
"Hey, a lot of hip guys get highlights!"
"Uh-huh. Do you know what the hardest part of rollerblading is?"
"No."
"Telling your dad that you’re gay. Those highlights should make it easier."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riding a motorcycle makes you less gay.

However, wearing chaps while riding a motorcycle makes you more gay.

Then again, wearing chaps while buying underwear with another man (wether ultimately for a man or woman)--even if talking about motorcycles the entire time --is the most gay.

Anonymous said...

Unless, of course, you have a handlebar mustache...

Anonymous said...

I think it's cute that you hide your handlebar mustache behind a goatee.

Anonymous said...

...but I am still saving up for my chaps.

Anonymous said...

I've got a Christmas gift idea now...