Friday, June 10, 2005

Stop Gap

As I mentioned before, I’m in training for my brand spankin’ new full time job type gig. I apologize for not updating with the sort of speed I’ve been used to, but hopefully next week I can get back to it in a normal fashion. Let me just quickly say that:

a) I love all of you, and that thing on your face has cleared up nicely.
b) Clear, plastic utensils seem fun at first but then end up disturbing me.
c) Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker. Much. And you feel a little more embarrassed when you act like a complete ass after eating a bunch of candy.
d) We should all feel blessed to live in a world where there is a band like Califone.

If I could kiss all of you right now, I would. And let’s face it, I probably have sometime in the past – while all hopped up on Chick-A-Stix.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's about time we heard from you, I was starting to get a little worried... uh, well actually I was about to start sending you hate mail for not making my day as Billiful as it has been in the past. Fortunately, I don't have to now.

New job? I thought you were just hired on full time at your old job. Congrats!

...and in closing, keep in mind that yes, candy is dandy and liquor is definately quicker, but candy liquor is the kind nector!

Anonymous said...

Same job, new training...

Candy liquor is fine and well, but I like to lick her candy.

I apologize for that by the way.

Anonymous said...

That is one of those play-on-words which works a whole lot better when you say it out loud... while drunk.

I think it would have been more subtle/better if you had said "Candy liquor is fine and well, but I like to liquor candy." Then again, no one every accused you of being subtle/better. :P

Anonymous said...

No, I have been accused of licking candy though.