Friday, January 13, 2006

Do You Believe In Magic?

Things have been a little busy today, so I apologize for the delay in posting.

This comes from the venerable Dougie P:
BradBrownMagic[1]
The disturbed looking face in this frightening, frightening picture belongs to a Christian magician. He teaches the gospel truth to kids and adults through magic; which beats the hell out of doing it through breakdance, which is where I failed.

Yup, teaching the gospel through cheap trickery and the occult… always cool.

Okay whatever, I’m not going to beat up on the guy for his life choices, I myself attempted to attain wisdom by going to college, I’m going to beat up on this guy for his picture.

This picture does not say to me, “Hey, hire me to come inform your children in the ways of Christ through the entertaining medium of magic”. It says to me, “Hey, look at my handy work when it comes to tying things up, like your family. And this no-make-up-mime, demented, serial killer smile is the last thing you’ll see, coated in your own blood, before you die”.

If I saw this guy at my door, especially if he were tied up with his “oh silly me” hands out like that, I would piss and shit myself to death. I get the feeling, just from this picture, that this guy should not be allowed near children, or adults, or pets, or farm animals, or deer, or fish and sea mammals, or sentient creatures from nearby galaxies.

No comments: