Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wednesday Hodge Podge

Apologies, I’ve been busy today – and still am. My thoughts are not coherent at the moment…

I have a hankering for pickled ginger – fistfuls of pickled ginger.

For the last week or so, I have had this constant desire to sparge my mash.

One day I hope to be fired from a job for shitting on somebody’s desk. Yeah it’s repulsive, yeah it’s nasty, but think of the legend I would be.

Question: If you were to fuck a food, what would it be?

Talk Talk had a song Talk Talk on the album Talk Talk.

Mix Chinese 5 spice powder, ground cumin, paprika, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, cardamom, coriander, minced garlic and ginger and you’ve got yourself a hell of a spice rub.

Wouldn’t it be cool if a really bitter midget hosted Family Feud without any sense of that coked up, grandiose happiness that most game show hosts have. Plus the contestants would have to bend down to kiss him ala Richard Dawson.

Here’s a picture of a beef enchilada
enchilada

The movie, The Cutting Edge? Awful… really… stay away. Directed by Starsky and/or Hutch.


Song Stuck In My Head Right Now: Goo Goo Muck by The Cramps

2 comments:

mandy said...

i am a closet "cutting edge" fan. ive seen it multiple times. something about that hockey player turned ice dancer- and the relationsip and the jealousy. *sizzle*
you bite your tongue badgley.

Anonymous said...

Lamb Shank.

p.s. Ozzie Rules!