Thursday, October 12, 2006

Being Ridden

I apologize, I haven't had a break to post anything today. Work is kicking my ass. Work can lick me in a dirty place. Like 16th and Mission in San Francisco, near the BART station.

Lick me all over.

Here is a picture of Phyllis and Aristotle:
aristotle-phyllis
Story goes, Phyllis was taking up too much of Alexander the Great's time, and so Aristotle conviced Mr. the Great to drop her. In retaliation, Phyllis stood naked outside Aristotle's window and tempted him out. She told him that before he could take her, she wanted to put a bridle on him and travel around on his back. This was, of course, a trick; a tease of pleasure later

Sometimes I feel like Aristotle to my job's Phyllis; I get ridden like a horse and never get to fuck the temptress.


Anyway, Rocktober song of the day: Mountain Song by Jane's Addiction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cube 4953...anytime.