Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Seven Sometimes

Sometimes you just have to take what life puts into your clenched fingers and run with it.

Sometimes you have to succumb to the groove, dance your ass off at the bus stop while everyone watches.

Sometimes you wish you could be brave enough to dance under the stares of others.

Sometimes you have to take it to a hill and shout it loud, the way the world fills you with jazz.

Sometimes you have to whisper it with shuddering breaths, afraid that words may break it.

Sometimes it's easy to forget that you will not break.

Sometimes it’s just a moment of silence, a moment where someone is sleeping, where nothing passes, that pounds at your soul like a river entering the ocean.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sometimes, you just need to dot your letter I's with hearts!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/exkclamation/887708347/

Billy Badgley said...

You always need to dot your I's with hearts.

Unknown said...

Sometimes your mom lets me dot her eyes...

Anonymous said...

sometimes I just like to type the characters I see in the picture above. today's was zprsatm.

Anonymous said...

now it's cnqegm. is it just me, or does that sound kind of dirty?