Thursday, September 22, 2005

6 Months

Today is the 6 month anniversary of Billy Cleans His Plate. We are over here eating Cherry Chip cake and drinking punch that some wiseass spiked with Bacardi Raz.

I remember when you were just this little page with only 2 or 3 postings, no bigger than an email, and now look at you. Was I ever that young? These blogs of today have no idea what it used to be like, writing down your random, ridiculous thoughts in a notebook that nobody ever read, ever.

Oh yeah, good times… Y’all remember that one post, with the stuff in it? That was fun.

Along with celebrating meaningless milestones, I would like to congratulate home slice down on Pike and 4th who has for the 87th day running tried to ask me unintelligible questions while I quickly walk past with music blaring from my ears. Way to go big guy!

Here’s to 6 more months of complete randomness, and thank you for reading…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to be all "I told you so" over this blog, but seriously dude... you rocked my world when I opened up the internet and your page sunk into my eye sockets. I never knew what beautiful wonderful amazing crap the internet was until you joined.

Cheers to Billy and his clean plate club.

Anonymous said...

congratulations, boo! i toast you with this super-ghett coffee drink i have concocted (office coffee, non-dairy creamer, two mints) (does not a delightful cold-weather beverage treat make) (did you know mints, the red and white ones, get kind of oily when melting in coffee? what does it mean, billy? and have you ever contemplated non-dairy creamer? gross!) and pray for a long and happy blog. you're one of my favorite things to read every day. honest.

Anonymous said...

kc, jenny, dougie, thank you guys for keeping it lively out there. You're all like warm, sappy hugs in this cold internet jungle. I loves ya!

Anonymous said...

I told him so too, KC