Wednesday, March 22, 2006

1 Year

Today, my lovelies, marks the one year anniversary of this here blog.

Much like the rest of our society, it is concerned with aging and looks, so I took the opportunity to toss a little botox into the HTML code, gussy this whore up a little bit.

Thank you for putting up with my rambling, my pontificating, my assumption that anything that comes tumbling out of my head would be worth documenting and being read by others.

I would also like to state a mission objective here: In the next year I hope to write extensively on the deep investigations I have done for a hard hitting indictment of the cruel and brutal world of scrubby sponges.

It’s an exciting time…

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, B. I'm really looking forward to the scrubby sponge excerpts - that's going to be HOT!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic success! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

This too makes me want to shoot one up your back.

Anonymous said...

my life is so much better for it.