Saturday, March 11, 2006

Saturday Shenanigans

I think it would be really funny to sit in a bathroom stall and wait patiently until someone walked in. After they'd been in there for about 30 seconds, comfortable in their normal bathroom routine, the show would start.

I would thrash around as loudly and jarringly as possible. I would kick at the door and scream at the top of my lungs, "SEBASTIAN!" over and over again.

Mostly, I just want to hear this poor guy, who had only come in to urinate in peace, yell, "holy shit!" in a teenage girls falsetto and run out as quickly as his undone pants will allow.

I don't know why this entertains me so, but seriously, I'm cracking myself up.


Song Stuck In My Head Right Now: Just by Radiohead. In fact, the entire The Bends album is giving me a serious chubby right now.

1 comment:

mandy said...

http://www.koreus.com/files/200408/radiohead_creep.html