Thursday, April 06, 2006

Question Answered

What’s better than changing a tire at 6AM? Going out to the car the following day to find another one flat and that ridiculous donut spare still sitting where you left it on the rear driver side.

While still sucking pretty hard, it wouldn’t that big a deal if I didn’t have to drive straight from work to dress rehearsals all week. In normal, non-hectic week schedules, I could have left the car sitting where it was and walked to and from work. But this involves figuring out how to move a car with 2 flats like it is some kind of grade school brain teaser. This involves a pretty lame call to work saying, “Hey, I’m not gonna make it on time for the second day in a row. Yeah… A flat… Again…”

On the silver lining side of things, I did get to sit down and have some breakfast with Biffy while we waited on the car, something I always love doing. And somehow going out for breakfast on a weekday makes it seem like that much more of a treat.


Song Stuck In My Head Right Now: Massif Central by Frank Black and the Catholics

No comments: