Thursday, June 29, 2006

Frustration Street

I'm feeling a little frustrated. I can't necessarily explain why, I don't necessarily want to, but knowing the frustration is there might save me from bitch slapping someone who probably only deserved a good sardonic stare.

It sort of feels like it's in the air, this frustration, like there's an angry red haze blowing in from the horizon. It may just be the circulated air here at work - 'cause frankly it's where I feel it most. I'm going to be honest with you all, or as honest as one can be semi-anonymously posting to an unknown number of readers on a website, I'm fucking tired of entertaining my anger. And I'm really fucking tired of entertaining other people's anger.

Yet, feel the anger in those words, taste the burn.

This seething sort of uncomfortable feeling makes me want to go to ridiculous ends to break it. I want to roll a bowling ball down the middle a pretty major street. I want to write an entire fake diary for a fake person and leave it for someone to find. I want to cover my head in modeling clay and sculpt a new face. I want to ride a llama, braying and spitting, into a Wallmart, all the while singing the entirety of T. Rex's Slider album.

But what I really want to do. Really? I want to go home, I want to get a bottle of rye and a 2 liter of soda, I want to order a pizza, I want to rent awful shark movies and watch every god damn one of 'em. Movies like Deep Blue Sea and Shark Attack 1-3 (Shark Attack 3:Megalodon - Could this be shitty movie nirvana? It very well could be).

I want to wallow in something.


Song Stuck In My Head Right Now: Hit Liquor by Shudder To Think

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What you need is a really good spanking.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's typically what I need.

Unknown said...

I got some'n you could wallow in....

AGF said...

hehe. I'll spank you Bill!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how much better I feel after thinking of wallowing in Mercedes and being spanked by Kyle...

thanks guys.

mandy said...

i saw a shark tv show last night with fabian cousteau. they made a fake shark and got in it and swam- essentially- cageless.
i thought of you.

Anonymous said...

I actually think that show might have a little to do with my frustration. I was hoping for awesome great white footage and there was about 2 minutes of footage and the rest badly acted "documentary".

It's sweet that you thought of me though.

Unknown said...

did you wear your shark t-shirt today?

Anonymous said...

No, but I do have my JAWS underoos on!

Unknown said...

wow. that's, um.....sexy. underoos are so underrated.

Anonymous said...

Last night, San Jose hosted a free showing of Jaws in the street (http://www.sjdowntown.com/calendar03/jun03.html). However, we didn't go because I am afraid of sharks in the city.