Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It's Like Monday, But With A Brain Tumor

Okay, hi everyone, I’m back at it.

I will regale all with tales of wild animals, debauchery and the sort of sunburn that seems like karmic payment for the good times, but I’m behind at the moment.

Coming back to work from a week long vacation sort of blows big, barbed dicks. I’m tired, I’m out of it, and the afore mentioned sunburn shrieks out every time my shirt scrapes against it - which is a lot, fuck you shirt. I am triple screwed as there is work that has backed up on me in my absence. It’s as if work ate a whole mess of cheese and I’m the paltry, token bowl of bran sent in to blow it out.

And nothing’s working right for me today. I have not been able to turn the mind over to work mode completely, I cannot seem to type a sentence without it sounding as if it came from the mind of a mentally disturbed garbage man and I’m walking funny. The brain gear switching I chalk up to a week away from computers and florescent lighting, the walking I’ll leave to your imagination.

But I will say that it’s very disturbing to be able to note how strangely you are walking, but seeing that your brain is too worn out or confused to fix the situation.

And yeah, poor me, I got to go on vacation and now I’m back at work and boo fucking hoo. But settle down Mr. Angry, all I’m saying is there’s a little re-conditioning that needs to happen here before I’m back to running on all cylinders, that I gotta get a little work done. Jeez, have a beer.

It’s good to be back, I’ve missed you guys. That shirt looks great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I love this shirt. I'm also sunburned! Just a little on my wrists and my knees. I missed those spots with the lotion, but I'll have sexy little brown spots once they're all gone.

Kelly Bean said...

we missed you too billy bean. i'll throw in a fuck you to your shirt too because that was just too hilarious. fuck you shirt.

Anonymous said...

"I’m the paltry, token bowl of bran sent in to blow it out."

Reading that line was the highlight of my day.