Friday, June 30, 2006

6/30/06

Dear Diary,

I totally talked to Mike today in the hall! I said Hi and he like totally waved and stuff. OMG, He's SO CUTE!!! Missy totally tried to convince me that Danny is into me, but I totally know that she's trying to trick me. Missy is a cow! Shelly totally agrees, but if I told her I thought so, she'd run and tell Missy that witch.

Next week I have a big Social Studies test. Wish me luck diary, I need it!

I'm totally giving Diana the silent treatment because she's a witch. She asked me if somethings wrong and I totally told her no, but then walked away. I'll show her for totally giving me the silent treatment.

I told my mom that I totally need those earrings I was telling you about, that they would be totally awesome with my outfit, but mom was like - there's a difference between want and need Nikki. She's such a bitch. She's totally forgotten what it's like to be in junior high. I can't wait till I can leave this house and I'll show her, and she'll be all like jealous cause I'm popular and dress good and stuff. And maybe I'd die in a bad car wreck (with Missy and Shelly - wouldn't that be awesome!) and I'd be a ghost at my funeral and mom would be all upset because she didn't buy me stuff. Natalie would be thrilled cause she could finally get her hands on my CDs and stuff.

Missy and me went saw the new X-Men movie because Mike and Christopher totally said they were gonna go - I heard them talking about it in front of the school, but they weren't there and the movie was dumb. A bunch of ugly people fought and stuff - whatever! I was totally into seeing the Lindsay Lohan movie where she trades luck with that cute guy, but there's no way we were going to run into the boys at that one.

I gotta go diary. I think next week I'm going to only drink Diet Coke.
Love,
Nikki

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Nikki, spelled with an i, you are gonna go the the pole when you grow up.
witch.

Unknown said...

I totally knew Nikki! I hope she's a fucking crack whore prostitute working for a Russian pimp that likes to beat her. And by the way, that week she was only going to drink Diet Coke she got all wiggy and starting calling everyone "Muffy".

mandy said...

Stay cool, dont change.

bff
k.i.t. 1800YOURMOM

Anonymous said...

To bad the Internet doesn't have a "Pink Glitter Pen" font.