Saturday, July 01, 2006

Wild Sex (In The Neighborhood)

Okay, as the title suggests, this one will be about sex, not necessarily mine, but sex nonetheless. If you are easily offended, I'm warning you now, I don't want to hear about it later. If you're much like the rest of our society, you're probably much more comfortable with violence; go read a blog about a stabbing or someone beating the shit out of someone else.

So, I was coming home last night from the show, through a neighborhood that was much more quiet and empty than is typically so for 1 in the morning on a Friday. I heard what I at first assumed was an argument, a shrill and heated argument. As I got closer to home, I realized I was actually hearing the sounds of someone fucking.

Wow, I thought, they're right up against an open window. I mean it is warm out right now. But again no, upon still further examination, the now almost shameful sounds were coming from a house that is kitty-corner to our apartment building, and definitely coming from outside. This house has a fenced in patio area that faces the street.

I am assuming that it was in fact two men going at it.
1) Because it's a predominantly gay neighborhood.
2) Because it was a male making these sounds and they were the sort of sounds one makes when they are on the receiving end of a fuck. A particularly rough end, by the sound of things.

Now, I don't have a problem with making noise during sex. I don't tend to make a lot of noise myself, unless it's one of those nights that I like to fuck and sing the first half of Black Sabbath's We Sold Our Souls For Rock N' Roll, but I'm down. You wanna yell, you wanna scream, then fuck yes, yell and scream.

I also do not have a problem with people having sex in the out of doors, say on a fenced in patio, again I am down.

There's just something about having loud, rough sex outside in a heavily populated part of a large city seems a little... brazen? It seems like you're looking for attention a little bit. I had no problem with it, in fact I smiled at the idea of two people having a hot and heavy one in the wide open, but I was admittedly a little shocked. And then I may have been a little jealous.

And then I realized I had been standing in front of my building for about two minutes, theorizing about and listening to two men loudly fucking. And that felt a little weird.

3 comments:

mandy said...

hott.

Unknown said...

good to know that you know what a male on the receiving end sounds like......not surprising, but good. you're a dirty bastard, billy. a dirty, dirty bastard.

Anonymous said...

Well from all the times Bill and I... whoops, I have already said too much...