Saturday, May 07, 2005

Saturday Grab Bag

I’m tired, so, so tired. And I have one of those headaches that 15 little 2 lozenge packages of extra strength PAIN CRUSHER™ can’t help.

I’ll tell you this: The new Mountain Goats album “The Sunset Tree” is a heartbreaker. It’s exactly what you’re looking for, trust me on this.

If you never checked out the Almodovar film “Talk To Her” from a couple years back, do it. It’s good.

Apparently Jagermeister and Red Bull is a real thing, but for the love of god, if you ever see me drinking one, do what you can to stop me.

Also, there is apparently a knitting craze hitting young Americans. These are sort of things I learn about late in the game when my subscription to Teen People falls by the wayside.

Random Film Quote: “That Buford’s a sly one, already know his ABC’s. Hit the deck boy!”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, so much.

Knitting yes. I can't understand this either, although i saw a knitted ovary a while back which was quite marvelous.

Jagermeister + RedBull = delicious! I was pouring myself a grape soda last night and started thinking about adding Jagermeister, however I lost my nerve, thinking that i didn't want to pass out early or be wonky for work on Monday. However, shortly after dinner and TV, I walked toward the computer room to futz around and diverted to bed. So much for alcohol.

Anonymous said...

All I'm saying is that it is much safer for people who are not me when I'm not drinking Jagermeister. Apparently bad things that I don't remember happen. Bad, naughty things...