Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Confession for Wednesday

I’ve been trying to eat healthier as part of my “major life re-arrangement upon making a major move” plan. This plan includes less TV watching and a huge increase in creative endeavors ala acting in shows and this here bloggy blog.

But back to the eating… I’ve been doing okay with this healthier eating thing, doing a majority of my eating at home from meals I have made myself (this is also hugely affected by the income). However, last night’s dinner consisted of about 5 Pabst Blue Ribbons, some tater tots and half a pint of Ben and Jerry’s.

I have done really well with the not watching television though, so please don’t try to entice me by telling me what I’m missing. Like Hellby writing to tell me that Conan O’Brien is turning over his entire television show to U2.

Since you cannot hear my voice when you are reading this, you do not know that those words are dripping with sarcasm, seriously, dripping. A puddle of sarcasm is forming underneath my monitor in which a large number of my harshly voiced complaints are doing laps; a softly whispered desire is doing the butterfly.

P.S. Hellby – U2 still sucks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry, but what is this "major move" business? do you mean it in the literal sense or say the sexual sense?

and what would you consider a "major move", sexually?

i'm going to think about that.

gotta go.

Anonymous said...

I meant the literal move from San Francisco to Seattle, but I figure a major move sexually would be anything involving flexibility that only people who do yoga can come close to achieving.

Or anything anal.

And oh yeah, corndogs always involved, but not necessarily major.

Unless they're used anally.

Anonymous said...

A major move sexually would probly be more like a Bowel MOVEment, so thats probly nto a good thing, unless you are already finished "doin' it", hee hee. Poke my chocolate starfish Bill. Hi from West Hollywood!!!!

feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

Anonymous said...

I ate some dried prunes right before bed and had a major move this morning, too.

Anonymous said...

I haven't had a major move like that in bed since '84. But I was on the sheise film circuit then...