Saturday, October 15, 2005

Saturday Lovin'

As my new Saturday shift begins at 6:30 in the am, and as there are few people here and no supervisor types, I went straight from bed to work. No shower and even a second hand baseball cap on my head that I bought in a Portland Value Village. If my fellow coworkers cannot take the penetrating funk that is the odor of Billy, screw ‘em – let ‘em riot!

I have also shared the news with these people that in some circles I am known as a “dance machine”.

I did not however say which circles…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

my circle fer sure!! !

Anonymous said...

And I guess that with your odiferous digs on Saturday, you could technically be considered a FUNKY dance machine.

Anonymous said...

...oh and, going to work after just waking up kicks ass. My favorite is passing out in your clothes the night before, then waking up late and just hopping in the car and jetting.

Anonymous said...

I don't like this no workie-on-Monday thing. I mean as a plus, I always have a new Daily Billy(tm) to read when I get in, but as a minus, I have to wait for witty feedback until Tuesday.

Not a good way to start the week.

Anonymous said...

Sorry man, I will try a little harder to check in from home on Mondays. But it's amazing how easy it is to rationalize staying in bed until 2 in the afternoon and then lounging around watching the Simpsons.

Anonymous said...

Oh don't mind me... i was just being whiney.