Friday, December 23, 2005

Stirrin' It Up At The Sex Shop

Sometimes I just like disturbing people. I don’t want to be malicious… No, I do want to be a little malicious. I like to test boundaries a little bit, it’s been an issue in the past.

It occurred to me today that I might want to try something. I might want to walk into an adult bookstore and begin perusing the glossy magazines and the tantalizing DVD covers, picking up a variety of “toys” and hefting them as if gauging their girth.

If I were to then get on my cell phone and sing “happy birthday” to someone, and make it sound like I was doing so to a young kid… Would people up and leave? Would there be a mad riot? Would there be a risk of being torn apart, limb from limb?

Well, I’ll find out tonight. I still need to do a little Christmas shopping for Mom.

No comments: