Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Three Five

The numbers keep getting larger, which is a good thing in that it means I'm still kicking, but it gets a little daunting.

It's getting difficult not to use these nice, big, monumental numbers as some sort of ruler to measure where I should be in my life.

Am I where I assumed I would be years ago? No, but I can say that about so many things that have happened in my time here; most of them positive, most of them surprises.

That's what makes life an adventure, an extended and wonderous Coltrane solo; you know the outcome, but you have no idea how the fuck your gonna get there.

4 comments:

mandy said...

WOOHOO!
happy happy!

Anonymous said...

i need to get your goddamn mailing address. i don't know where to send the mini pony.

Anonymous said...

I think that deserves a special-birthday-edition monkey bell dance! Bill, you do the honors! Wait, that won't work, cause you can't bell dance your own birthday. I guess I will just fill your answering machine with random messages instead.

Anonymous said...

Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
Spank!
That ass is HOT.