Saturday, December 10, 2005

{This Is What Happens When I'm Tired & Bored}

I stayed out later than I intended last night, eating Persian food and drinking flagons of beer. Seriously, I can only think to call these 6 gallon mugs of beer as flagons…

Anyway, work is so very tiring today, a Saturday, a day I should be lying about and enjoying a sleepy, nappy time feel. I wanted to share a question that occurred to me as I was walking into the building this morning, the weather finally taking on that full-fledged winter biting cold that requires a knit scarf and Gorton’s Fisherman hat: If I am willing to trade the ability to breathe underwater (unaccompanied) for never having another drop of booze, does that mean I’m not an alcoholic?

Never mind, I never asked that question. Instead enjoy this picture I created at work, while the system was down, using the primitive “paint” program; it’s a lion eating Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous’ Robin Leach. Enjoy:
tamer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can breathe underwater? that's hot!

Anonymous said...

Picture kinda looks like a Robin Leach joined a group of Neo-Natzis and in an effort to impress the grand assembly, has taken to wearing bear-skin tunics.

Took me a while to figure out what the heck was really going on--like one of those pencil sketches of the two ladies faces that turns into two wine glasses if you stare long enough.