Thursday, December 29, 2005

Sayonara Aught Five

Well y'all, this is the last posting for me for the year '05. I'm taking a couple days off and will not be using a computer. I wanted to write something semi-momentous, but nothing was forthcoming. So here are some New Year's resolutions that I plan to make:

To finally take that pile of clothes to the dry cleaners
To play Super Mario Brothers, Super Mario Brothers 2 and Super Mario Brothers 3 back to back while listening to Star Wars DVD commentaries
To have more phone calls where I use a voice much like Little Richard singing
To celebrate Coming of Age Day, a holiday in Japan (January 9th)
To "pogo" during an overwrought singer/songwriter's solo acoustic set
To attempt to shoot lasers out of my eyes
To learn to tie a Sheep's Shank
To cut down on the almond butter and up the pistachio pudding
To start using lip plumper lip gloss

Thanks everyone for helping make this an enjoyable year - y'all be safe out there. I worry.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought you already could shoot lasers out of your eyes. Isn't that why your pants are always falling down?

Anonymous said...

I think that actually explains more why OTHER peoples pants are always falling down.